For any photos on The Dancing Grapevine, please seek permission prior to use 🙂
For any of the articles on The Dancing Grapevine, you are allowed to:
- Share the article however you’d like, and
- Remix, quote, translate, adapt, or build on the material
As long as you:
- Give appropriate credit to the author (including a link to the original article, if online),
- Indicate if changes were made,
- Aren’t using the material for commercial gain (to make money, including using the article to advertise or promote events or classes), and
- Don’t place any additional restrictions on the re-sharing of the new work.
Please do not:
- Copy a full text of the article to another platform, blog, media site, or other space without permission.
If learning about things like this interest you and would like more information, you can visit the Creative Commons Corporation.
For those readers out there who own their own blogs or similar pages, I highly suggest taking a look at creative commons licensing. It’s free to use, and can help protect your works exactly how you’d like. For example, you can give permission for sharing or translating your work without making it open for completely public use!